axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Prahalad Deshpande <prahal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Authenticating a WCF client to a Java Axis web service
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 07:36:18 GMT
Hi Nandana,
Thanks for the reply.

With respect to the steps mentioned in your mail, I would like to point out
that the java web service running on Axis -2 framework is not under my
control. It is a third party service that is hosted by another OU. Also the
certificate has been correctly installed.

Another point I forgot to mention in my previous mail, is that I can
successfully communicate with the web service and consume it using the
Microsoft.NET 2.0 web service technologies.

This means that there is some aspect of the service behavior that is not
correctly understood by the .NET framework 3.5 WCF infrastructure ( and
which we will subsequently have to handle).

While I investigate on my end, do let me know if there are some known issues
with respect to basic authentication over HTTPS between a .NET WCF client
and Axis-2 web service.

Thanks again for your time on this

Regards

Prahalad Deshpande