axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From hideki tihiri <hideki.tih...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 and sticky sessions
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 18:50:51 GMT
Hi All,

as I did not get any response on a previous mail  a week ago I try again :-(

We have successfully running Tomcat6.x / Axis2/Java 1.4.x and Apache server.

However, we have a webservice with session="soapsession'.

We noticed that calling 2 operations of this webservice (so same
servicegriupID) are routed to different tomcat server by Apache server
(which is doing round robin LB).

We have activated sticky sessions ( stickysession=JSESSIONID) but no result.

Question:
- is there a problem using sticky sessions with Tomcat/Axis2 ?
- if not, what is the procedure to follow on Axis2 to achieve this ?
- How can we log the generated sessionID (if any) in a log file (so we can
check) ?
- Apache server does not recognize the servicegroupID as sticky session ID ?
Right ?

Any one any suggestion ?

H.