axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Andreas Veithen (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (AXIS2-3857) I'm unsuccessfully trying to generate axis2 v.1.4 Stubs on MAC-G4 or on Windows Vista 32-bit.
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:30:14 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3857?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Andreas Veithen resolved AXIS2-3857.
------------------------------------

    Resolution: Duplicate

> I'm unsuccessfully trying to generate axis2 v.1.4 Stubs on MAC-G4 or on Windows Vista
32-bit.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXIS2-3857
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3857
>             Project: Axis 2.0 (Axis2)
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Tools
>    Affects Versions: 1.4
>         Environment: OS X 10.4.11
> PowerPC G4
> 768MB RAM
> Java 1.5.0_13-b05-241
> Eclipse SDK Version: 3.3.2
> OR
> Windows Vista 32-bit.
> RAM 2GB
> Eclipse  Version: 3.3.1.1
> Build id: M20071023-1652
> Java 1.6.0_05
> axis2-1.4
> AXIS2_HOME=c:\Users\Igor.Sychev\axis2-1.4
>            Reporter: Igor Sychev
>            Priority: Trivial
>
> Hello!
> I'm trying to generate axis2 v.1.4 Stubs.
> I had about 4 months project with axis2 v.1.3 before and never had such problems.
> I'm downloading the binary distribution and the Eclipce wizard from:
> http://apache.easy-webs.de/ws/axis2/1_4/axis2-1.4-bin.zip
> http://ftp.fernuni-hagen.de/ftp-dir/pub/mirrors/www.apache.org/ws/axis2/tools/1_4/axis2-eclipse-codegen-wizard-1.4.zip
>  
> On my MAC-G4 I'm getting the following error message:
> The selected wizard could not be started
> Reason:
> Plug-in Axis2_Codegen_Wizard was unable to load class
> org.apache.axis2.tool.codegen.eclipse.CodeGenWizard.
> OS X 10.4.11
> PowerPC G4
> 768MB RAM
> Java 1.5.0_13-b05-241
> Eclipse SDK Version: 3.3.2
>  
> I tryed on another mashine:
> Windows Vista 32-bit.
> RAM 2GB
> Eclipse  Version: 3.3.1.1
> Build id: M20071023-1652
> Java 1.6.0_05
> axis2-1.4
> AXIS2_HOME=c:\Users\Igor.Sychev\axis2-1.4
> I can see the graphical interface, but at the end of setting up the properties I'm getting:
> CodegenWizard
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message