axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Build Failure
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2009 06:10:52 GMT
On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 11:21 PM, Pradeep Fernando <pradeepfn@gmail.com>wrote:

> hi devs,
>
> I tried to buid the axis2(revision 802424)  but failed. The error is same
> as mentioned by thilina. This is the first time i'm building this in this
> machine.so i couldnt build without testcases due to that famous
> applefinder.... test case.

When I have to build Axis2 trunk off a clean Maven repo I usually comment
out the jaxws-integration module from the top level pom.xml and build Axis2
with tests skipped. I agree that it is not the most elegant solution but
it's good enough if all you need is an Axis2 snapshot binary to try
something out.

Thanks,
Hiranya

--