On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com> wrote:
As I said earlier, if somebody could post more information about the
build failure, maybe we could do something about it...

The problem with the jaxws-integration module is that one of the resources named 'AppleFinderService' required by the builder is no longer in the trunk.

Thanks,
Hiranya

Andreas