axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Lyall Pearce (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (AXIS2-4508) Conversion of SOAP Envelope to String results in Exception
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 04:32:18 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4508?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12759007#action_12759007
] 

Lyall Pearce commented on AXIS2-4508:
-------------------------------------

Whoops, the FAILING Capture should be... (I accidentally placed the 'SUCCESS' Capture in both
sections) - Sorry.


POST /gateway/services/Hello_World_Signed_Response HTTP/1.1
Content-Type: text/xml; charset=UTF-8
SOAPAction: "process"
User-Agent: Axis2
Host: soa.tactical-001:8888
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

1f3
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:hel="http://xmlns.oracle.com/Hello_World_HTTP">
   <soapenv:Header />
   <soapenv:Body>
      <hel:Hello_World_HTTPProcessRequest>
         <hel:input>
      <m:processRequest xmlns:m="http://xmlns.oracle.com/OIM/provisioning">
Hello World some more
Hello1
      </m:processRequest>

</hel:input>
      </hel:Hello_World_HTTPProcessRequest>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
0

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 04:14:24 GMT
Server: Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.3.4.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8

f3b
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><env:Header><wsse:Security
soapenv:mustUnderstand="0" xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><dsig:Signature xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"
xmlns:dsig="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"><dsig:SignedInfo><dsig:CanonicalizationMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"/><dsig:SignatureMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1"/><dsig:Reference
URI="#_QGYvF5ATAfYxRokRlCJwGQ22"><dsig:Transforms><dsig:Transform Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"/></dsig:Transforms><dsig:DigestMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"/><dsig:DigestValue>F1ghRgM5shnDi7/USZkOJcmB/Ss=</dsig:DigestValue></dsig:Reference><dsig:Reference
URI="#_7PjLd0xpMHaUmEPityPDoA22"><dsig:Transforms><dsig:Transform Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"/></dsig:Transforms><dsig:DigestMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"/><dsig:DigestValue>tCooI+L+NenivtcJf1VFhBDiwjw=</dsig:DigestValue></dsig:Reference></dsig:SignedInfo><dsig:SignatureValue>Yf5YksnSZEDZhDlWW+WxlgNd9o3z16ExR5unGmxuIR6X5tx/kPoNhkW2z7uQyrEUnBW9VFZxJbUzHevoM7LBTc7Vz0N128x2uDNNyp5wn7T6mXGWvfnDvcpNVTz4Oh02imd+72wyLfXGbCmag4RLVQLT/lPzZF0MlmGpwZgCmjs=</dsig:SignatureValue><dsig:KeyInfo><wsse:SecurityTokenReference
xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"><wsse:Reference
URI="#BST-6REYWixQ3OWiwDePxnhKIQ22" ValueType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-x509-token-profile-1.0#X509v3"/></wsse:SecurityTokenReference></dsig:KeyInfo></dsig:Signature><wsse:BinarySecurityToken
ValueType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-x509-token-profile-1.0#X509v3"
EncodingType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0#Base64Binary"
wsu:Id="BST-6REYWixQ3OWiwDePxnhKIQ22" xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd">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</wsse:BinarySecurityToken><wsu:Timestamp
wsu:Id="_7PjLd0xpMHaUmEPityPDoA22" xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"><wsu:Created>2009-09-24T04:14:24Z</wsu:Created></wsu:Timestamp></wsse:Security></env:Header><env:Body
wsu:Id="_QGYvF5ATAfYxRokRlCJwGQ22" xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"><Hello_World_HTTPProcessResponse
xmlns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/Hello_World_HTTP"><result>Hello <hel:input xmlns:hel="http://xmlns.oracle.com/Hello_World_HTTP">
      <m:processRequest xmlns:m="http://xmlns.oracle.com/OIM/provisioning">
Hello World some more
Hello1
      </m:processRequest>

</hel:input></result></Hello_World_HTTPProcessResponse></env:Body
10 
></env:Envelope>
0



> Conversion of SOAP Envelope to String results in Exception
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXIS2-4508
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4508
>             Project: Axis 2.0 (Axis2)
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 1.5
>         Environment: Windows XP/2003 Intel, 32 bit, JRE 1.5.0_16
>            Reporter: Lyall Pearce
>
> I have created an AXIS2 1.5 client using a WSDL as a starting point.
> My client wants to access the entire SOAP message, not the body, so I hacked the Stub.java
code
> as shown further down...
> What I am trying to do is simply convert the SOAP Envelope into a string so I can look
at it
> (and do other stuff with it)
> My Client is invoking a service facade in Oracle Web Services Manager, 10g.
> I receive the message but fail to convert to a string, if the reply spans 2 (or more
chunks) and the second chunk is longer than 16 characters.
> The difference between a reply that works, and a reply that does not, is ONE character.
> Sample Code is shown further down.
> WORKING REPLY (WireShark 1.2.2 "Follow TCP Stream" output)
> =-=-=-=-=-BEGIN=-=-=-=-=-
> POST /gateway/services/Hello_World_Signed_Response HTTP/1.1
> Content-Type: text/xml; charset=UTF-8
> SOAPAction: "process"
> User-Agent: Axis2
> Host: soa.tactical-001:8888
> Transfer-Encoding: chunked
> 1f2
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:hel="http://xmlns.oracle.com/Hello_World_HTTP">
>    <soapenv:Header />
>    <soapenv:Body>
>       <hel:Hello_World_HTTPProcessRequest>
>          <hel:input>
>       <m:processRequest xmlns:m="http://xmlns.oracle.com/OIM/provisioning">
> Hello World some more
> Hello
>       </m:processRequest>
> </hel:input>
>       </hel:Hello_World_HTTPProcessRequest>
>    </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>
> 0
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 04:14:39 GMT
> Server: Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.3.4.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server
> Transfer-Encoding: chunked
> Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
> f3b
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><env:Header><wsse:Security
soapenv:mustUnderstand="0" xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><dsig:Signature xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"
xmlns:dsig="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"><dsig:SignedInfo><dsig:CanonicalizationMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"/><dsig:SignatureMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1"/><dsig:Reference
URI="#_rqXiXeM5X0qEwhqwf91C3A22"><dsig:Transforms><dsig:Transform Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"/></dsig:Transforms><dsig:DigestMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"/><dsig:DigestValue>ubW48CoJ0q78gWlYmYlkFjgB22w=</dsig:DigestValue></dsig:Reference><dsig:Reference
URI="#_pDFOEYfn42rBrnbslNKwFg22"><dsig:Transforms><dsig:Transform Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"/></dsig:Transforms><dsig:DigestMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"/><dsig:DigestValue>G61k192Qw7PGe63e7FFIyJ3RIVk=</dsig:DigestValue></dsig:Reference></dsig:SignedInfo><dsig:SignatureValue>fyhGrPF2fFyGk+hYSCm5H+EjDL2JNZYfAxxr0nFVm8w7jbwO3Rx8zoEGqv2v8mO2OLcF2FQ4+u9JYmqdKcL2toYZ2vAG5SgdIHMqw7ggIDoMwulD2LZa5e7N1VpVd9xgzmF9Oo5h6WX6Txo6qD7L7h/rinaapRWevLglkj8hrKI=</dsig:SignatureValue><dsig:KeyInfo><wsse:SecurityTokenReference
xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"><wsse:Reference
URI="#BST-bXj11l2lIBL10WnxqEgcAQ22" ValueType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-x509-token-profile-1.0#X509v3"/></wsse:SecurityTokenReference></dsig:KeyInfo></dsig:Signature><wsse:BinarySecurityToken
ValueType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-x509-token-profile-1.0#X509v3"
EncodingType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0#Base64Binary"
wsu:Id="BST-bXj11l2lIBL10WnxqEgcAQ22" xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd">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</wsse:BinarySecurityToken><wsu:Timestamp
wsu:Id="_pDFOEYfn42rBrnbslNKwFg22" xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"><wsu:Created>2009-09-24T04:14:39Z</wsu:Created></wsu:Timestamp></wsse:Security></env:Header><env:Body
wsu:Id="_rqXiXeM5X0qEwhqwf91C3A22" xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"><Hello_World_HTTPProcessResponse
xmlns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/Hello_World_HTTP"><result>Hello <hel:input xmlns:hel="http://xmlns.oracle.com/Hello_World_HTTP">
>       <m:processRequest xmlns:m="http://xmlns.oracle.com/OIM/provisioning">
> Hello World some more
> Hello
>       </m:processRequest>
> </hel:input></result></Hello_World_HTTPProcessResponse></env:Body>
> f  
> </env:Envelope>
> 0
> =-=-=-=-=-END=-=-=-=-=-
> FAILING REPLY  (WireShark 1.2.2 "Follow TCP Stream" output)
> =-=-=-=-=-BEGIN=-=-=-=-=-
> POST /gateway/services/Hello_World_Signed_Response HTTP/1.1
> Content-Type: text/xml; charset=UTF-8
> SOAPAction: "process"
> User-Agent: Axis2
> Host: soa.tactical-001:8888
> Transfer-Encoding: chunked
> 1f2
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:hel="http://xmlns.oracle.com/Hello_World_HTTP">
>    <soapenv:Header />
>    <soapenv:Body>
>       <hel:Hello_World_HTTPProcessRequest>
>          <hel:input>
>       <m:processRequest xmlns:m="http://xmlns.oracle.com/OIM/provisioning">
> Hello World some more
> Hello
>       </m:processRequest>
> </hel:input>
>       </hel:Hello_World_HTTPProcessRequest>
>    </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>
> 0
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 04:14:39 GMT
> Server: Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.3.4.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server
> Transfer-Encoding: chunked
> Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
> f3b
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><env:Header><wsse:Security
soapenv:mustUnderstand="0" xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><dsig:Signature xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"
xmlns:dsig="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"><dsig:SignedInfo><dsig:CanonicalizationMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"/><dsig:SignatureMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1"/><dsig:Reference
URI="#_rqXiXeM5X0qEwhqwf91C3A22"><dsig:Transforms><dsig:Transform Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"/></dsig:Transforms><dsig:DigestMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"/><dsig:DigestValue>ubW48CoJ0q78gWlYmYlkFjgB22w=</dsig:DigestValue></dsig:Reference><dsig:Reference
URI="#_pDFOEYfn42rBrnbslNKwFg22"><dsig:Transforms><dsig:Transform Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"/></dsig:Transforms><dsig:DigestMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"/><dsig:DigestValue>G61k192Qw7PGe63e7FFIyJ3RIVk=</dsig:DigestValue></dsig:Reference></dsig:SignedInfo><dsig:SignatureValue>fyhGrPF2fFyGk+hYSCm5H+EjDL2JNZYfAxxr0nFVm8w7jbwO3Rx8zoEGqv2v8mO2OLcF2FQ4+u9JYmqdKcL2toYZ2vAG5SgdIHMqw7ggIDoMwulD2LZa5e7N1VpVd9xgzmF9Oo5h6WX6Txo6qD7L7h/rinaapRWevLglkj8hrKI=</dsig:SignatureValue><dsig:KeyInfo><wsse:SecurityTokenReference
xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"><wsse:Reference
URI="#BST-bXj11l2lIBL10WnxqEgcAQ22" ValueType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-x509-token-profile-1.0#X509v3"/></wsse:SecurityTokenReference></dsig:KeyInfo></dsig:Signature><wsse:BinarySecurityToken
ValueType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-x509-token-profile-1.0#X509v3"
EncodingType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0#Base64Binary"
wsu:Id="BST-bXj11l2lIBL10WnxqEgcAQ22" xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd">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</wsse:BinarySecurityToken><wsu:Timestamp
wsu:Id="_pDFOEYfn42rBrnbslNKwFg22" xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"><wsu:Created>2009-09-24T04:14:39Z</wsu:Created></wsu:Timestamp></wsse:Security></env:Header><env:Body
wsu:Id="_rqXiXeM5X0qEwhqwf91C3A22" xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"><Hello_World_HTTPProcessResponse
xmlns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/Hello_World_HTTP"><result>Hello <hel:input xmlns:hel="http://xmlns.oracle.com/Hello_World_HTTP">
>       <m:processRequest xmlns:m="http://xmlns.oracle.com/OIM/provisioning">
> Hello World some more
> Hello
>       </m:processRequest>
> </hel:input></result></Hello_World_HTTPProcessResponse></env:Body>
> f  
> </env:Envelope>
> 0
> =-=-=-=-=-END=-=-=-=-=-
> I receive the following exception...
> [ERROR] MyProgram:run:Exception: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Attempted read on
closed stream.com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Attempted read on closed stream.
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.throwFromIOE(StreamScanner.java:683)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(BasicStreamReader.java:1086)
>         at javax.xml.stream.util.StreamReaderDelegate.next(StreamReaderDelegate.java:60)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.SafeXMLStreamReader.next(SafeXMLStreamReader.java:183)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMStAXWrapper.next(OMStAXWrapper.java:1005)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.serialize.StreamingOMSerializer.serializeNode(StreamingOMSerializer.java:125)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.serialize.StreamingOMSerializer.serialize(StreamingOMSerializer.java:93)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.serialize.StreamingOMSerializer.serialize(StreamingOMSerializer.java:76)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.util.OMSerializerUtil.serializeByPullStream(OMSerializerUtil.java:579)
>         at org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPEnvelopeImpl.internalSerialize(SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:246)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerializeAndConsume(OMElementImpl.java:995)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.serializeAndConsume(OMNodeImpl.java:403)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.toStringWithConsume(OMElementImpl.java:1093)
>         at com.bogus.MyProgram.run(MyProgram.java:190)
>         at com.bogus.MyProgram.main(MyProgram.java:55)
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Attempted read on closed stream.
>         at org.apache.commons.httpclient.AutoCloseInputStream.isReadAllowed(AutoCloseInputStream.java:183)
>         at org.apache.commons.httpclient.AutoCloseInputStream.read(AutoCloseInputStream.java:107)
>         at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:116)
>         at org.apache.axiom.om.util.DetachableInputStream.read(DetachableInputStream.java:147)
>         at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:116)
>         at java.io.PushbackInputStream.read(PushbackInputStream.java:169)
>         at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:90)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Reader.loadMore(UTF8Reader.java:365)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Reader.read(UTF8Reader.java:110)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.io.MergedReader.read(MergedReader.java:101)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.io.ReaderSource.readInto(ReaderSource.java:84)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.io.BranchingReaderSource.readInto(BranchingReaderSource.java:57)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.loadMoreFromCurrent(StreamScanner.java:1021)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.loadMoreFromCurrent(StreamScanner.java:1028)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.getNextCharFromCurrent(StreamScanner.java:786)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.readEndElem(BasicStreamReader.java:3204)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.nextFromTree(BasicStreamReader.java:2830)
>         at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(BasicStreamReader.java:1019)
>         ... 13 more
> [DEBUG] MyProgram:run:Waiting for messages.
> *** My Client code...
> ...snip...
>  MyProgramStub webServiceStub;
>  webServiceStub = new MyProgramStubStub(targetServiceEndPoint); // url
>  org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope response;
>  response = webServiceStub.process(request);
>  String responseString = response.toStringWithConsume(); // exception happens here...
> // more attempts...
> // String responseString = response.toString(); // exception happens here too...
> // StringWriter writer = new StringWriter();
> // response.serialize(XMLOutputFactory.newInstance().createXMLStreamWriter(writer));
> // writer.flush();
> // String responseString = writer.toString(); // exception happens here too...
> ...snip...
> *** Stub.java code
> ...snip...
> public  org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope  process(
>        org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope  theEnvelope)
>         throws java.rmi.RemoteException
>     {
>         org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext _messageContext = null;
>         try {
>             org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient _operationClient =
>                 _serviceClient.createClient(_operations[0].getName());
>             _operationClient.getOptions().setAction("process");
>             _operationClient.getOptions().setExceptionToBeThrownOnSOAPFault(true);
>             addPropertyToOperationClient(_operationClient,
>                                          org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL2Constants.ATTR_WHTTP_QUERY_PARAMETER_SEPARATOR,
>                                          "&");
>             // create a message context
>             _messageContext = new org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext();
>             //adding SOAP soap_headers
>             _serviceClient.addHeadersToEnvelope(theEnvelope);
>             // set the message context with that soap envelope
>             _messageContext.setEnvelope(theEnvelope);
>             // add the message contxt to the operation client
>             _operationClient.addMessageContext(_messageContext);
>             //execute the operation client
>             _operationClient.execute(true);
>             org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext _returnMessageContext =
>                 _operationClient.getMessageContext(org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDLConstants.MESSAGE_LABEL_IN_VALUE);
>             org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope _returnEnv = _returnMessageContext.getEnvelope();
>             return _returnEnv;
>         } catch (org.apache.axis2.AxisFault f) {
> ...snip...
> } 

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message