axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Georgi, Sebastian" <sebastian.geo...@hp.com>
Subject Update of Axis 1.4 with TypeMappingImpl class
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 18:01:15 GMT
Hello all,

Our customer is facing some CPU issues with their application Oracle Weblogic
that is using the Axis Package 1.4. We opened a case at Oracle Support and after a
while they figured out that it's related to a loop into which some threads enter
are due to an unsynchronized access to an HashMap into classes from the Axis package.
The error has been drilled down to one class "TypeMappingImpl" within the Axis package.
The problem should be fixed with
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis/trunk/java/src/org/apache/axis/encoding/TypeMappingImpl.java?r1=474881&view=log

Since there is no new Axis package available, how can we include that modified java code?
Is that possible to compile the java file into the mentioned class and copy that one
To the current axis package 1.4?

We appreciate your feedback and help.

Best regards,
Sebastian