axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: SOAP styles
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:16:25 GMT

Hi Wolfgang,

I think I lost the original thread contents so all I have is this below
- I asked originally if I can get the
Axis 1.x to generate/work with doc/lit instead of rpc/lit style and you
sent me some good pointers.
Is it possible I can get your take on this again (or if anyone else has
any more info on the list please
do not hesitate to send me your suggestions)?

Thanks much

WJ Krpelan wrote:
> Hi,
> small wonder.
> One possibility is of course given by the saying "every IT-Problem can be solved by another
indirection"
> create new webservices out of the description of the old ones and let the new ones call
the old ones - performance-issues to the side