axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schneider <schnei...@dvz.fh-aachen.de>
Subject Status of Service Archiver
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 08:23:59 GMT
Hello folks,

is there going to be a new release of the service archiver plugin for Eclipse matching the
1.5 release of Axis 2? At home I could use the Service Archiver plugin in the Eclipse Galileo
Release without problems. Here at work I got the same Eclipse configuration but I encoutner
problems.

I did a fresh install of Eclipse and installed the service archiver plugin. The first time
I used it the wizard worked perfectly. But afterwards the wizard shows up and there are no
textboxes or other elements visible. However I can go back and forward through the wizard.

Is the archiver plugin dead or will there be further releases? I am wondering since there
is a 1.5 release of Axis 2 but not of the service archiver.

Thank you for any information about this.
Sebastian

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / Cordialement
Sebastian Schneider, schneider@dvz.fh-aachen.de