Has anyone used the kSOAP API to access an Axis WS? If you have I am wondering if you ever ran into this exception - I think I have the client setup correctly and yet the XmlPullParser is complaining. Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks request: response: 400 Bad Request

400 Bad Request

org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParserException: expected: START_TAG {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Envelope (position:START_TAG @1:6 in java.io.InputStreamReader@1d32ad89) at org.kxml2.io.KXmlParser.exception(Unknown Source) at org.kxml2.io.KXmlParser.require(Unknown Source) at org.ksoap2.SoapEnvelope.parse(Unknown Source) at org.ksoap2.transport.Transport.parseResponse(Unknown Source) at org.ksoap2.transport.HttpTransport.call(Unknown Source) at Utils.TestAxis.sendkSOAPOSGiPost(Unknown Source) at Utils.TestAxis.main(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.CVM.runMain(Unknown Source)