axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Selvaraj, Peter (eBusiness)" <Peter.Selva...@thehartford.com>
Subject < character converted to &lt; in request XML
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:20:32 GMT

Hi,

I'm using Axis2 1.4 and Rampart 1.4 java client which creates the
request xml and invokes the webservice.

In the request xml, I can see the < character is converted to &lt;

Because of this I get ErrorResponse from the webservice.

Any idea how to avoid this character conversion.

Thanks & Regards,

Peter R Selvaraj
This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain
proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete
this communication and destroy all copies.