axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Suriarachchi <isur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Update to JAX-WS 2.2
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 08:02:48 GMT
Hi Dims,

I'm interested in joining this axis-tck mailing list and getting access to
the TCK. Could you please tell me the fax number to send this NDA? it's not
there in the jcp page.

And also I think we need some improvements in the JAXWS user guide as well.
Isn't it? For example, it still says that we can deploy JAXWS services as an
AAR in repository/services. I think it's only possible as a .jar in
repository/servicejars.

Thanks,
~Isuru

--