Hi,

I'm using Axis2 1.4 and Rampart 1.4 java client which creates the request xml and invokes the webservice.

In the request xml, I can see the < character is converted to &lt;

Because of this I get ErrorResponse from the webservice.

Any idea how to avoid this character conversion.

Thanks & Regards,

Peter R Selvaraj

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.