axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From JC Castillo <jccastillo0...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to detect when a client disconnected.
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 04:49:29 GMT

Hi all.
Iam wondering if there is anyway to know, when a client has been disconnected from a request
message, I mean, when the Web Service is ready to send the response, the client is no longer
waiting for that response, so, axis2 throws an axis fault exception but I can't catch it because
this happened in the transport layer inside the axis2 kernel, so, I can't do something else
as a result of this exception.
how to know if the client is still waiting for response.
I am using axis2 1.5 and tomcat 6.0.20, my session is at application scope.
Windows Live:  Friends get your Flickr, Yelp, and Digg updates when they e-mail you.

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_3:092010