axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From shelan Perera <shela...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC proposal ] Integration of Axis2 with Free Pastry
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 07:48:53 GMT
Hi ,

After the integration with free pastry Axis2 can derive benefits such as,

*fault tolerance in the network /robustness
*Scalability
*Recoverability  etc.

In the design of the integration there is a major consideration on how a
client can discover services available in the network and access them using
an EPR (here the EPR should be matched to a nodeID).

So i am thinking of a distributed registry service where a newly joined
client can discover the available services.(This may be a distributed hash
table where node ids and keys are stored in the ring).

I would like to have some feed back on this idea since i may go out of the
scope of a doable project for GSOC.

Thank you,

Shelan Perera

Undergraduate