axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Simplifying the Axis2 release process
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:49:07 GMT
I'm also going to simplify the download page(s). In the site that is
currently online, the 1.4 download page actually refers to 1.5 and the
pages for 1.2 and 1.3 contains links to mirrors, while the overview
page correctly identifies the status of these releases as archived.
Since we are not able to maintain these pages correctly, the best is
to have a single page with download links for all releases.

Andreas