axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finalizing the TLP migration
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:13:07 GMT
I added a comment to INFRA-2441 to request the creation of a new JIRA
project called "TRANSPORTS". If there are no objections, I'm
volunteering as project lead in JIRA.

Andreas

PS: INFRA-2441 is still open because there are some old tags and
branches that need to be moved. Volunteers to work on this are
welcome.