axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Release Axis2 1.6?
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 14:14:31 GMT
I would like to add few more items, we need  to make sure Axis2 works
with current version of rampart and sandesha, making sure Web
distribution and other distribution works fine. I have seen people
complaining about Idea and Eclipse plugin so we need to test them too.
I think we have a wiki page mentioning the release process.

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/release_process
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/releases/steps

Deepal

http://blogs.deepal.org