axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jeffmo <j...@rtr.com>
Subject Signing a message?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 15:50:55 GMT

I have been trying to sign a simple message for a while and I must be missing
something simple.  I have the code working fine without a signature.  I use
a ServiceClient.sendReceive(payload) and it works fine without trying to
sign anything.  "payload" is an OMElement.

When I tried setting OutflowSecurity in my axis2_default.xml file, I can see
the signature in the debug log, but it's part of a document which has my
original document wrapped in an extra soap envelope and even though I see it
in the debug log, the document that gets sent is the original unsigned
document.

I have attempted to explicitly sign the payload in my code and haven't had
much more luck there.

Does anyone have a simple example of how to sign an XML document which is
stored as an OMElement?

Thanks!