axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Afkham Azeez <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Date string can not be less than 19 charactors
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 12:46:46 GMT
Please file a JIRA with the stacktraces, and relevant resources. We will
take a look at this issue. It would be great if you could provide a test
case as well. It would be even better if you could provide a patch :)

Azeez

--
*Afkham Azeez*
Senior Software Architect & Senior Manager; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,