axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Shyameni Wijekoon <shyame...@gmail.com>
Subject Rampart Policy - how to introduce a supporting token
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 15:56:52 GMT
Hi,

We group of students of University of Moratuwa are working on a project
to integrate OpenID and WS-Security. We are planing to introduce a new token
to rampart policy which wraps openid tokens. this new token will be created
similar to the Username token.

So far we have added

   - a Model and
   - a Builder for this token and
   - added an entry in *org.apache.neethi.builders.AssertionBuilder* file.

The policy.xml configurations are as follows.
*
<sp:SignedSupportingTokens xmlns:sp="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy">
            <wsp:Policy>
                <sp:OpenIDToken sp:IncludeToken="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient"
/>
          </wsp:Policy>
</sp:SignedSupportingTokens>*

But the problem is Rampart is not recognizing this new token as a
SignedSupportingToken.

Is there any additional configurations we have to do in order to make
Rampart to recognize this OpenIDToken as a SignedSupporting Token

we appreciate any assistance!

--
Thanks and Regards,
Shyameni Wijekoon.