axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Shyameni Wijekoon <shyame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rampart Policy - how to introduce a supporting token
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 09:48:54 GMT
Hi,
Finally got it solved.

I have added builder class only to the secpolicy12 package and supporting
token was of package secpolicy11. Therefore it could not retrieve the
correct builder for OpenIDToken from registered builder object.

I added an OpenIDTokenBuilder class to the secpolicy11 package and now the
problem is solved.

Thank you for the assistance and guidance.