axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "swapna soni" <ss...@nisum.com>
Subject RE: Unable to sendViaPost to url
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 05:47:54 GMT
Hi,

  Can you please check if the request xml for the fourth message is correct
or not. You can engage soap monitor to see the request and response.

Thanks,
Swapna Soni.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sagara Gunathunga [mailto:sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 10:11 PM
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to sendViaPost to url

My understanding about the error trace is you haven't set sufficient
time out for clients (consumers) try to set enough value as follows.

options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(soTimeout);

Also Amila has mentioned some HTTP performance hints here [1] you
could try for that too.

[1] -
http://amilachinthaka.blogspot.com/2009/05/improving-axis2-client-http-trans
port.html

Thanks !

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 1:11 AM, Yunxi Zhang <zhangyx395@hotmail.com> wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern,
> I'm using axis2 to create two web service points to let them transmit soap
> messages to each other. There are only four soap messages transmitting
> between two points shown as follows
> Message 1: Web Service 1-------------> Web Service 2
> Message 2: Web Service 2------------->Web Service 1
> Message 3: Web Service 1------------->Web Service 2
> Message 4: Web Service 2------------->Web Service 1 (finish here)
> I have used the function "sendRobust" to send all the message.
> The problem is that the first three messages can be transmitted very
> quickly, but the 4th message can't be sent out with the errors shown
below:
> [INFO] Unable to sendViaPost to

url[http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/PortalA_RequestingForSharedResource
s]
> java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
> at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
> at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
> at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:218)
> at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:237)
> at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readRawLine(HttpParser.java:78)
> at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readLine(HttpParser.java:106)
> at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.readLine(HttpConnection.java:11
16)
> at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$HttpConnect
ionAdapter.readLine(MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.java:1413)
> at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readStatusLine(HttpMethodBase.j
ava:1973)
> at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpMethodBase.jav
a:1735)
> at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java:109
8)
> at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethod
Director.java:398)
> at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDir
ector.java:171)
> at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:397)
> at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:346)
> at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.executeMethod(AbstractHTT
PSender.java:557)
> at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:199)
> at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:76)
> at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithC
ommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:400)
> at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTT
PTransportSender.java:225)
> at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:438)
> at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio
n.java:402)
> at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisO
peration.java:229)
> at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)
> at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendRobust(ServiceClient.java:470)
> at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendRobust(ServiceClient.java:451)
> at

portalB.ReceivingRequestForSharedResources.decisionMaking(ReceivingRequestFo
rSharedResources.java:173)
> at

portalB.ReceivingRequestForSharedResources.receivingSOAPMessage(ReceivingReq
uestForSharedResources.java:141)

)
> at

.java:25)
> at

org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOnlyMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(R
awXMLINOnlyMessageReceiver.java:90)
> at

org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageRe
ceiver.java:114)
> at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:173)
> at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HT
TPTransportUtils.java:173)
> at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:144)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:641)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
> at

FilterChain.java:306)
> at

ain.java:210)
> at

va:240)
> at

va:161)
> at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:164
)
> at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:100
)
> at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:550)
> at

:118)
> at

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:380)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:243)
> at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http
11Protocol.java:188)
> at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http
11Protocol.java:166)
> at

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:
288)
> at

java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
va:886)

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com