axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Does Mail transport work with MTOM?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:34:00 GMT
hi,

Recently I had a look at with the $subject using a working MTOM sample with
http.

When I use this sample with the mail transport (using the default synapse
gmail account) I can see two attachments. But at the server side I get the
following error.

java.lang.NullPointerException: charsetName
    at java.lang.String.<init>(String.java:442)
    at java.lang.String.<init>(String.java:516)
    at
org.apache.axis2.builder.BuilderUtil.getSOAPBuilder(BuilderUtil.java:694)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createDocumentElement(TransportUtils.java:197)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:145)

When I debug this at the server side I saw the Content Type read in the
org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailTransportListener : 589 is
text/plain. But with http content type is multpart-related with other
boundary details.

is this means a problem with mail transport sender?

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi