axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Yunxi Zhang <zhangyx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: wsdl2java eclipse plugin error
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 12:09:16 GMT

Hi, Harshana,
Thank you. The wsdl file you provided me is working now.
Can I ask you a simple question? Since you mentioned the version of xml schema was old, does
that mean only the latest version of the schema is supported in wsdl2java?
Best regards,
Yunxi

From: harshana05@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 08:59:42 +0530
Subject: Re: wsdl2java eclipse plugin error
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org

Hi Yunxi,
I went through the wsdl you have provided me (http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_wsdl). There I found
several issues as listed below.

1. Port defined for the "StockQuotePort" in the "StockQuoteService" has an incorrect binding
 as tns:StockQuoteBinding.    The correct binding is "tns:StockQuoteSoapBinding".

2. WSDl file refers to the older version of xml schema as xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema"

    Latest version of the schema is  xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema".

Here I have attached the correct version of the WSDL file for the same example. Please use
this wsdl file for your code generation.
Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin