axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Yunxi Zhang <zhangyx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: wsdl2java eclipse plugin error
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2011 19:51:20 GMT

Hi, Harshana,
Thank you for your reply. The wsdl sample file i used is the different one from yours, which
i got from http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl shown below:<?xml version="1.0"?>
<definitions name="StockQuote"

targetNamespace="http://example.com/stockquote.wsdl"
          xmlns:tns="http://example.com/stockquote.wsdl"
          xmlns:xsd1="http://example.com/stockquote.xsd"

    <types>
       <schema targetNamespace="http://example.com/stockquote.xsd"
              xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema">
           <element name="TradePriceRequest">
              <complexType>
                  <all>
                      <element name="tickerSymbol" type="string"/>
                  </all>
              </complexType>
           </element>
           <element name="TradePrice">
              <complexType>
                  <all>
                      <element name="price" type="float"/>
                  </all>
              </complexType>
           </element>
       </schema>
    </types>

    <message name="GetLastTradePriceInput">
        <part name="body" element="xsd1:TradePriceRequest"/>
    </message>

    <message name="GetLastTradePriceOutput">
        <part name="body" element="xsd1:TradePrice"/>
    </message>

    <portType name="StockQuotePortType">
        <operation name="GetLastTradePrice">
           <input message="tns:GetLastTradePriceInput"/>
           <output message="tns:GetLastTradePriceOutput"/>
        </operation>
    </portType>

    <binding name="StockQuoteSoapBinding" type="tns:StockQuotePortType">
        <soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
        <operation name="GetLastTradePrice">
           <soap:operation soapAction="http://example.com/GetLastTradePrice"/>
           <input>
               <soap:body use="literal"/>
           </input>
           <output>
               <soap:body use="literal"/>
           </output>
        </operation>
    </binding>

    <service name="StockQuoteService">
        <documentation>My first service</documentation>
        <port name="StockQuotePort" binding="tns:StockQuoteBinding">
           <soap:address location="http://example.com/stockquote"/>
        </port>
    </service>

</definitions>
But, I'm not sure if different wsdl files can make the result different. The plugin I used
just popped up a warning window in the last step shown in figure below:
After I clicked on the finish button, a warning window just popped up with errors
Sorry, I have no idea how to print out the stack trace for this error message. Could you tell
me how to do that?
By the way, the IDE i used is myEclipse 8.6, the version of axis2.jar is 1.6.0, and the os
is Mac os 10.6.8.
Hope this information is clear.
Many thanks
Yunxi