axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Yunxi Zhang <zhangyx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: wsdl2java eclipse plugin error
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 13:04:10 GMT

Hi, Harshana,
Thank you anyway, that's a great help. Now I can design my own wsdls files for the services.

Best regards,
Yunxi

From: harshana05@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 18:18:22 +0530
Subject: Re: wsdl2java eclipse plugin error
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org

Hi Yunxi,

2011/8/8 Yunxi Zhang <zhangyx395@hotmail.com>

Hi, Harshana,
Thank you. The wsdl file you provided me is working now.
Great! Glad to hear :)

Can I ask you a simple question? Since you mentioned the version of xml schema was old, does
that mean only the latest version of the schema is supported in wsdl2java?

I'm not entirely sure of that. But i tried several times with old schema and all of them failed.
So I believe it does not work.
Thanks and Regards,

Harshana Martin
Best regards,