axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jay Sullivan <not...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Having trouble interfacing with WCF
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 13:57:37 GMT
On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Hasini Gunasinghe <hasi7786@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Jay,
>
> Have you engaged Rampart, and provided the rampart configuration properly
> in the Axis2 client side?
>
> You can refer to rampart samples[1] to verify this.
> Also, the article[2] on message level security with Rampart may help.
>
> [1]
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/rampart/trunk/modules/rampart-samples/policy/
> [2] http://wso2.org/library/3415
>
> Thanks,
> Hasini.

I read somewhere that it's not necessary to engage rampart; that it would
engage itself when needed. Is this wrong?

I'm using axis-1.5.5, and rampart-1.6.0.  When I try to explicitly engage
rampart, I get this error:

    Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to engage
module : rampart

And yes I have a repository configured properly, as I can load the
"addressing-1.5.5" module without trouble, and they're in the same
directory.  Am I running into a version conflict?

--
Jay Sullivan