axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Hasini Gunasinghe <hasi7...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Having trouble interfacing with WCF
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 16:34:35 GMT
Hi Jay,

Since you've generated stubs from a security policy annotated wsdl, you do
not need to load the security policy from file in the client side.

But you need to set the rampart specific configurations in the client side.
The article that I pointed in my previous mail describes how to do it
programetically in the client side. The article at [1] also discusses the
same.
You can find a list of such rampart configurations from [2].

The above null pointer exceptions might have occurred due to not setting
required rampart configurations (like keystore details, encyptionUser,
userCertAlias etc..) for the relevant security scenarios, in the client
side.

[1] http://blog.thilinamb.com/2009/12/how-to-build-rampart-config.html
[2] http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/rampart/rampartconfig-guide.html

Thanks,