axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Hasini Gunasinghe <hasi7...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Having trouble interfacing with WCF
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 01:22:53 GMT
Hi Jay,

Have you engaged Rampart, and provided the rampart configuration properly in
the Axis2 client side?

You can refer to rampart samples[1] to verify this.
Also, the article[2] on message level security with Rampart may help.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/rampart/trunk/modules/rampart-samples/policy/
[2] http://wso2.org/library/3415

Thanks,