Hi, guys,

I just found that instruction on Axis2 is all about how to deploy in-only or in-out in the services.xml file. But if i want to deploy a out-only or and out-in service, how should i write that in the services.xml file?

For instance, similar to <messageReceiver> block in in-only services below:
<messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
    class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>
<messageReceiver mep="">

I guess the block may be different along with the attributes inside, even with the class. And  where can i find the relevant class for my purpose?

Many thanks,

Yunxi