Hi Yunxi,

On 7 August 2011 20:00, Yunxi Zhang <zhangyx395@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi, guys,

I'm using the wsdl2java eclipse plugin to generate a java file from a wsdl file which is sample wsdl file from w3c web site .

I believe you are referring to http://www.w3schools.com/webservices/tempconvert.asmx?wsdl. I used this and was able generate both skeleton and client without any issue.

But i got an error in the last step where popped up a window giving the information "An error occurred while completing process -java.lang.InterruptedException".

You might have got the error message after the above text in the message box. Can you let us know the complete error message and the stack trace on your console?

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin

I've search this error information on line, but found out other users got the different error information like mine. Has anyone got any idea about this? Thank you.

Best regards,

Yunxi