axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sumedha Kodithuwakku <sumedhasanje...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invoking salesforce API using apache axis2 client
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 16:41:00 GMT
Hi,

You can find a sample on Apache Axis intergration from [1].
Also you can find more details on how to obtain the WSDL and generate
client-side code and use it in your application from this tutorial [2].

[1] - http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Apache_Axis_Integration
[2] -
http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Introduction_to_the_Force.com_Web_Services_Connector

Thanks.