axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-yves motreff <pymotr...@gmail.com>
Subject WebService versioning with maven aar plugin
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 16:05:26 GMT
Hello,

As i need to deploy several version of my WS, I think the best way is to
deploy different WS, like that :

foo-1.0.aar
foo-2.0.aar

This requires to modify the service.xml to have different service name....

In my pom aar name is define with finalName :

<finalName>foo-${version}</finalName>

<aarName>${project.build.finalName}</aarName>

But I want to use also the property ${version} in the service.xml, but
${version} isn't replaced. And i don't find the option to allow/activate
the filtering like we can do with :

<resources>
<resource>
<directory>foo/resources</directory>
<filtering>true</filtering>
</resource>
</resources>

Is there a way to have a service name versioned dynamically ? and not hard
coded :

<service name="foo-1.0"> ...
<service name="foo-2.0"> ...

Thanks in advance!