axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Manoj <amilama...@gmail.com>
Subject JMX Support for Axis2
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:39:34 GMT
Hi all,

I'm a final year undergraduate student from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
Having successfully completed my GSoC 2011 project with Apache Synapse
[1], I'm looking forward to participate this year as well.

I'm interested in adding JMX support for managing and monitoring Axis2
as suggested here [2].
I'm currently reading [3], [4] and going through a previously submitted patch.
I'll be also looking into how this is handled in Tomcat and Synapse.

Any further information / suggestions are very much appreciated.

[1] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2011/amila/8001
[2] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3559
[3] - http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/Tasks/JMX-front
[4] - http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/jmx/index.html