axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AXIS2 WSP support
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 22:29:47 GMT

what are the PROTOCOL parameters set to in axis2.xml for transportSender and transportReceiver
<transportSender name="http"  class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender">
        <parameter name="PROTOCOL">HTTP/1.1</parameter>

what is the class declaration for transportReceiver e.g.
<transportReceiver name="http"
                       class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SimpleHTTPServer">
?
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 17:24:15 -0700
Subject: Re: AXIS2 WSP support
From: weilan.wu@gmail.com
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org

I am refering to JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-343

I am still seeing the issue on RHEL5 as well as Windows-7. Any ideas when this will be fixed?

Thanks,
Weilan

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Weilan Wu <weilan.wu@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Sagara, I did downloaded Rampart 1.6.2 and AXIS2 1.6.2 and tried to follow the policy/samples.
It seems to have a known issue for service.01/client.01 which shows:

  [java] Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Expected transport is "https"
but incoming transport found : "http"

This has been filed in JIRA for 1.6.1 and was closed as resolved.

Thanks,
Weilan

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 3:04 AM, Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Weilan <weilan.wu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Krishantha, for the reference. Actually it was the link you mentioned

> that lead me to this ML.

> My question is, if I have a WSDL that contains WSP tags (specifically for

> security capabilities). What the step-by-step guides for constructing a WS

> client   using AXIS2 solution?

Apache Rampart ( Axis2 security module) distribution contains number

of policy related working samples better to refer them.

Thanks !

>>> http://wso2.org/library/23

>>> http://wso2.org/library/3786