axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Berthold <berthol...@gmail.com>
Subject No deserializer for {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:31:33 GMT
I know that there have been several discussions of this topic before but I
have not been able to find a solution.
Background: A thirdparty company provided access to a number of web
services as well as a packaging of the axis jar files.
We are a Microsoft Windows C# shop and this is the only production java
code which we use.
When we generated the code using WSDL2Java we got numerous errors all
relating to a class ProviderErrorType.
Basically, the generated code assumed that ProviderErrorType[] was
throwable but the class itself was not an extension
of throwable. We "hacked" the code removing the []s throughout and
declaring it to extend Throwable (the current code file
is attached). Everything compiled and worked perfectly until the server
returned a ProviderErrorType.(a typical error is attached);
The code then threw the error "No deserializer for {
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType".
I have attached one of the BindingStubs.

In researching this issue, I found this same problem being described from
an application generated from UPS (that is not
where this came from).

As I said we are not a Java shop but do have enough experience to follow
most any set of instructions (we cannot change
anything on the Server side).
Any help will be greatly appreciated.