axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From abdelrahman almahmoud <firestorm5...@gmail.com>
Subject About setting up rampart with eclipse
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 09:54:04 GMT
Hi

I am not sure if this is the right place to post these questions, if
it isn't then I apologise

I am having trouble setting up rampart with eclipse, I read up a lot
but I still keep hitting a dead end
I have apache tomcat running on localhost as a standalone server, I
deployed Axis2 war and it is working and I have a test webservice
running on it which is wrote using Eclipse
Now I want to add security features to it using rampart, First I added
the rampart and rahas mar files into WEB-INF/modules, however when I
check the list of available modules it lists them under faulty modules

Is there anything specific I need to do on the client side to have
rampart running properly?
Do I need to import rampart jar files into eclipse build path for the
project or the mar files?

I appreciate any help

thank you