axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Bondalapati <anil.bondalap...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: facing problem in axis2.1.3
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:57:19 GMT
Try this and it should work.

   HttpMethodRetryHandler retry_handler = new DefaultHttpMethodRetryHandler(0, false);

                HttpClientParams params = new HttpClientParams();

                params.setParameter(HttpMethodParams.RETRY_HANDLER, retry_handler);

                options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CACHED_HTTP_CLIENT, new org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient(params,
manager));

Oracle Email Signature Logo

Anil Bondalapati | Principal Applications Developer

Phone: +1 512.671.5108 | Fax: +1  HYPERLINK "fax:+1%205126715140"512.671.5108
Oracle Retail
9600 North Mopac Expressway, Suite 700
Austin, Texas 78759

From: satyapriya sahoo [mailto:sahoo.satyapriya@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:03 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: facing problem in axis2.1.3

Hi,

    I am using axis2.1.3 with JDK1.6,

    When I am invoking the client, it is sending the request 3 times.

    By querying in Google, I found that its default value is 3.

    How to reset it to 1 or 0, because for failure transaction it is sending 3 times.

    Presently I am using the bellow code, but it is not working.

    DefaultHttpMethodRetryHandler retryHandler = new DefaultHttpMethodRetryHandler(1, false);
    sc.getOptions().setProperty(HttpMethodParams.RETRY_HANDLER, retryHandler);

    Can you please help me out to solve this problem.

    Thanks,
    Satyapriya sahoo
    +91-9019476521