axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is unstable: Rampart #1446
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 19:32:09 GMT
I remember that at some point the test suite required unlimited
strength encryption and that somebody went over all the test cases to
change that. Maybe you could search in the archives to check what were
the reasons for that and if they are still applicable today. If they
still are, then you need to change the test cases.

Andreas