axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 release required for the next Synapse release?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:49:39 GMT

On Jul 15, 2013, at 8:22 PM, Deepal jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Last Axis2 release was more than a year ago, so I think it is time for new Axis2 release
as well.

+1. In the other thread ("Axis Release from Trunk"), Sagara has indicated that we can possibly
get an Axis2 release out in time. Lets hope things move forward according to the plan.

BTW is there anything we can do to expedite this effort?

Thanks,
Hiranya

> Deepal
>> Apparently, some of the modification done at axis2 level will be required to next
Synapse release.

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka
Mayhem Lab/RACE Lab;