axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Release from Trunk?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:49:05 GMT
On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 12:07 AM, Hiranya Jayathilaka
<hiranya911@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> The Synapse community is working towards a release by the end of summer.
> The last Synapse release was based on Axis2 1.6.1. I understand that
> there's a newer 1.6.2 release now, but the Synapse trunk is currently based
> on Axis2 trunk (1.7.0-SNAPSHOT). Is there any chance we can get a release
> from the Axis2 trunk in the near future?

There are bunch of new features and more than 100 of bug fixes on Axis2
trunk to go with 1.7.0 and I can handle a Axis2 release too but the biggest
problem to me is handling Rampart and Sandesha2 releases. Specially there
are some test failures happening time to time on Sandesha2, this can be a
thread synchronization issue but currently no one looking into it. If some
one can look into those issues and fix them then it's not hard to get Axis2
releases soon.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga