axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Release from Trunk?
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 08:28:22 GMT
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 11:21 PM, Hiranya Jayathilaka
<hiranya911@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks for the reply Sagara. Do all three (Axis2, Rampart and Sandesha)
> should be released in the same release cycle? Or can we release Axis2 first
> and then get to the others later?

That's is possible but I'm worrying on two things.

1. Once we release Axis2 1.7.0  version older versions of Rampart and
Sandesha can't be used with new Axis2 version and people asking for  new
releases for Rampart/Sandesha. Even for Synapse you need compatible
Rampart/Sandesha versions not just Axis2 version

2. After Axis2 get released if we found some changes to do on Axis2 core in
oder to fix any Rampart/Sandesha2 issue then we have to go for another
Axis2 release so the best options is release together.

Thanks !