axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From satyapriya sahoo <sahoo.satyapr...@gmail.com>
Subject Facing Problem in AXIS2
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 10:50:30 GMT
Hi, In axis2 sometimes I am getting the bellow Exception.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:* Connection reset*
        at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisRequestEntity.writeRequest(AxisRequestEntity.java:98)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod.writeRequestBody(EntityEnclosingMethod.java:499)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.writeRequest(HttpMethodBase.java:2114)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java:1096)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethodDirector.java:398)

Can any body helps me to find out this. This Exception I don't see every
time. Sometimes I saw this, any idea for what reason I am getting this
problem.

Thanks,
Satya