From: Walid Benkhelouf [mailto:w_benkhelouf@esi.dz]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:09 PM
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: retrieving message_id

Hello,

I'm developping a module that handler in/out message from axis2 engine and
store them in a database.
I have two handlers :one for the incoming and one for the outgoing.
I need to store the incoming ,and drop the outgoing messages.
The problem is that i need to have the same message_id so i can access to
the database in the second time(the two messages needs to have the same
key).
Thanks;