axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issues Axis 1.4/Axis1.0
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 19:12:22 GMT
Axis 1.4 definitely returns the XML without additional whitespace. That is
not a problem. Normally SOAPUI is expected to format the XML in a more
readable way (although the screenshot suggests that you are viewing the raw
payload). There is however definitely a problem with the XML returned by
Axis 1.4 in your case. It is not well formed with respect to namespaces:
xmlns:brm="" is not allowed in XML 1.0.

The problem is that it is not easy to debug that without having access to
the code of the Web service. Do you think that it would be possible to get
a test case (sample application) that reproduces the issue?

Andreas