axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion for improvement in Axis2 - handling of wsdl extensibility elements
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 03:41:59 GMT
Hi Detelin,

Glad to hear your interest on contributing to Axis2.
> Hi everyone,
>    While looking into implementing AddressingAndIdentity
> <http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing/addressingidentity/WS-AddressingAndIdentity.pdf>
> support in Axis2, I noticed Nandana has already done some work in this
> area (AXIS2-4066 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4066>).
> My intention was to provide an additional patch that would handle the
> User Principal Name.
+1.
> However, I would really like to improve this so that any Axis2 module
> could contribute to an wsdl extensibility element.
hmm, let's first get that in Axis2, later we can thing about that, I guess ?
> For that to work, wsdl extensibility elements must become first class
> citizens in Axis2 service model.
Not sure I really understand what you really mean, can't we get what we
want by having that as an external module ? (merge to wooden, or as an
Axis2 core module ?).

Let's get a patch, so  that we can see more about what you think.

Deepal