axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From detelinyorda...@gmail.com
Subject Rampart transport binding integration tests?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 09:18:31 GMT
Hi Rampart devs,
   While working on a Rampart extension for Kerberos authentication over
transport binding, I was looking into implementing an integration test in
Rampart, but noticed that transport binding (https) tests are not supported
at the moment, since it uses Axis2 SimpleHttpServer which does not support
https. Are there any plans to use a regular web container (e.g. Jetty) to
enable transport binding tests? I can verify if Jetty Maven plugin can be
used for this purpose, but wanted to check whether this has not already
been attempted in the past. Any comments on this are welcome.

Thanks,
   Detelin