axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From satyapriya sahoo <sahoo.satyapr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.4.2 to Axis2 1.6 Migration
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 13:00:00 GMT
JERIL,

 In RPC you can pass whole XML as a STRING, BUT in  Document style you need
to pass as an Object not a String.
Consider the bellow example.

XML:
<emp>
<emp-no>1</emp-no>
<emp-name>aaa</emp-name>
</emp>

In RPC you can pass the whole xml as a String, but in document style U need
to Reccompile your wsdl. There you will get so many bean classes.
Like here May be one EMP class. and in the EMP class there will be 2
setters() method present where it set the value for emp-no and emp-name.
Here you can't pass as string, you need to pass the EMP class Object.

NOTE:
*******
For changing from RPC to Document Style, You have to Recompile the WSDL.

Hope this information help you to proceed further.

Thanks,
Satya