axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Memory leak in Apache Axis2 1.6.2 AxisConfiguration
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2015 01:19:12 GMT
please post wsdl, web.xml and axis2.xml
also please post any pom.xml or build.xml you use to build web service

eventually we would also need to see Axis*Service*.java
thanks,
Martin

From: yrajaram@cisco.com
To: java-user@axis.apache.org; java-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: Memory leak in Apache Axis2 1.6.2 AxisConfiguration
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 00:49:14 +0000

Hi All:

We are deploying our application which is an Axis2 1.6.2 module on WebSphere 6.1. We are
not using the embedded Axis available in WebSphere.

We are seeing memory leak from AxisConfiguration.

So want to reach out to you all and ask if you might have found a way to fix this. Would appreciate
any pointers/suggestions.
Thanks much!

Sincerely, Yashwanth